September 21st 2012 can’t come round fast enough for UK Borderlands fans. Check out what 2K Games is giving us this time in the Collector’s Editions.
I think I speak for us all when I say I’m very excited to see what Borderlands 2 will have to offer later on in the year. Here’s a little information on what will be included in both versions of the Collector’s Editions. The first of the two is called The Deluxe Vault Hunter’s Edition (see picture below). This edition will cost £64.99 on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. It comes with the following goodies:
- Authentic Marcus Kincaid bobblehead
- Inside the Vault: The art and design of Borderlands 2 hardbound book
- Collectable stick set
- Map of Pandora
- Digital comic download
- Code for bonus in game downloadable content
The second edition of the two (see below) is “The Ultimate Loot Chest”, priced at £99.99 on Xbox 360/PS3 and £74.99 on PC. This comes with all of the Deluxe Vault Hunter’s Edition content, as well as:
- A scaled replica of the red loot chest
- Steelbook case
- Creatures of Pandora wide-format ID chart
- Lithographic postcard set
- Fieldnotes from Sir Hammerlock
- Cloth map of Pandora
- A numbered certificate of authenticity
All pre-orders (for any edition of the game) will gain access to The Borderlands 2 Premiere Club. This allows players to download the Gearbox Gun Pack, a Golden Key, the Vault Hunters relic and a new fifth character class. This character class has been called the Mechromancer, which in itself sounds awesome!
Borderlands 2 will arrive in stores on the 18th of September 2012 in North America and the 21st of September internationally.